TransientX Now a Citrix Ready Partner
TransientX announced today the availability of TransientAccess zero-trust network access (ZTNA) in the Citrix Ready Marketplace as a Citrix Ready partner.
The Citrix Ready Program is a technology partner program that
helps software and hardware vendors of all types develop
and integrate their products with Citrix technology for Digital
Workspace, Networking, and Analytics.
TransientAccess delivers seamless ZTNA for Citrix customers, rounding out Citrix’s extensive remote working solutions.
In particular, for Citrix customers using Virtual Apps and Desktops the benefits are:
- Integrated, seamless security from the endpoint to the cloud.
- With ZTNA, secure the “last mile” with user-to-app connectivity to the Cloud – no more VPN. Any app, anywhere.
- Secure Workspace Isolation – users can use any application, or browser to perform their enterprise roles, with secure, containerized sessions
- Full DLP – watermarking to prevent screen capture, no unauthorized copy/paste, or downloads of sensitive data
- Use any device – The containerized Workspace mitigates risks associated with compromised endpoints, enabling the use of even unmanaged devices
TransientX delivers truly secure, easy to use and deploy zero-trust access for an organization’s workforce and business partners. TransientX builds ephemeral zero trust application networks for every user. Instead of connecting devices to each other, TransientAccess connects apps on those devices to each other, using isolated overlay networks built for every user. Devices, managed or unmanaged, are never trusted or connected to corporate networks. Coupled with granular access control policies and full visibility into application and user activities, It provides true zero trust access by using microcontainers that isolate trusted apps and provide application-level connectivity independent of the underlying physical network topology . Simple isn’t easy – we’ve done the hard work making ZTNA easy to deploy, integrate and use..
“Our customers value the simplicity of our approach to ZTNA. Our partnership with Citrix continues to deliver on that approach – a fast and consistent user experience across platforms that provides true zero trust security by connecting users to apps, from any device or location. This addresses key security concerns and will accelerate adoption of ZTNA, moving away from legacy approaches like VPNs”– Egemen Tas, TransientX founder and CEO.