Betek, with 2000 employees in 16 countries, chose TransientAccess to replace its legacy VPN with Zero-Trust Network Access (ZTNA), allowing them to use remote clients, SAP in particular, with confidence.
While looking for a product to replace their current VPN solution and secure remote workers, Betek found TransientX’s TransientAccess based on a recommendation from their partner, Maya ICT, one of Turkey’s leading MSSPs. Maya ICT had already incorporated TransientAccess into their cloud security offering for customers. Betek’s goals were to:
• Implement a zero-trust model
• Secure remote workers with ZTNA and eliminate the VPN
• Provide granular control of remote network access between offices
• Provide secure access by 3rd parties to in-house SAP apps without a VPN
• Implement micro-segmentation of critical apps
• Create and manage application-based user policies within minutes
• Support private cloud and hybrid architectures
As part of their search for a solution, Betek explored how they could implement microsegmentation in their critical applications for the company with their existing systems, but they could not fully support this for end users. Managing the many different user profiles in order to partially control access to their VPNs was time consuming and difficult.
This solution was not scalable and was difficult in terms of change management. Moreover, they had to support a wide variety of their customers’ IT architectures, including private cloud and hybrid architectures.
” TransientAccess is very easy to use, but the main benefit is that it provides very powerful control with the features it provides.
They made it possible to define a variety of policies for different groups with different needs. We could not find any other alternative system that met our needs as we define various policies for all our users. It provides security so easily.” -Feza Zengin,
IT Manager at Betek.